Saturday, April 26, 2008

C L O V E R F I E L D





Man what a cool movie
, way entertaining and still holds up watching it at home. When I first watched Cloverfield at the local theater I was just happy that I didn't barf but I still couldn't help but think how exciting (and rare) it was to be entertained at a movie again. I don't know, maybe it had just been awhile since something cool came along that didn't really suck?

I just picked up the dvd and can already tell that I'm going to regret not waiting for the special edition, not to ruin the fun but don't miss this like I did in the theater...make sure to watch the end credits (and listen to the amazing movie theme by Michael Giacchino)...when you see the last film logos running up the screen crank up your tvs volume as loud as you can for a nice little treat.

As well here are a couple cool variations on the movie posters that were released (or maybe not?). Can't say that I ever saw any of them other than the iconic Statue of Liberty one.

More to come.

...i

No comments: